1. Understand the history, causes, treatment and prevention of work-related stress for professional caregiver.
2. Identify the true causes of stress in personal and professional life.
3. Learn skills for successful self-regulation of anxiety, no matter the external context.
4. Develop knowledge and skills necessary to prevent the symptoms of work-related stress and fatigue through enhanced resiliency.
5. Utilization of self-regulations and perceptual maturation skills to significantly lessen the negative effects of work.
6. Development of a self-directed Professional Resiliency Plan that can be easily integrated into professional practice and personal life.